In the Spine specialty, we serve surgeons teams offering several alternatives for the treatment of degenerative, traumatic diseases and deformities of the spine such as protrusions, hernias, tumors, scoliosis, deformities and fractures in their various surgical approaches. We have implants and resources for use of the open vertebral arthrodesis technique, minimally invasive arthrodesis, with navigation assistance, scoliosis and adult and child deformities, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, facet rhizotomy, lumbar and cervical percutaneous discectomy, in addition to occipto-cervical fixation.
We have for cranial surgery, all arsenal for cranial access, resection of tumors and closure, use of ultrasonic aspirator and neuro navigation. In addition to the plates and screws for closing, we also work with customized hubcaps for better aesthetic result.
In order to provide the best service at any time, we offer assistance with 24 hour emergency duty.
Contact by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- XIA implant system – Screws and implants for spinal deformities and arthrodeses
- XIA Precision – Cannulated screws for MIS technique
- XIA Ilios – Iliac screws and extensions
- Mantis – Cannulated screw for percutaneous surgery
- Mantis Redux – Cannulated reduction screw for percutaneous surgery
- Luxor – Retractor for microdiscectomy
- SUK – Vertebral Derotation System for Scoliosis
- AVS TLIF – Lumbar cage in peek for TLIF
- XIA Anterior – Thorax-lumbar plate
- XIA 4.5 – Screws and implants for pediatric deformities
- Reflex Hibrid – Cervical plate for arthrodeses of up to 4 levels
- Solis Cervical Cage – Cervical cage in peek
- Oasys – Occipto-cervical fixation system
- VBOSS – Basket cage
- Dekompressor – System for Cervical and Lumbar Percutaneous Discectomy
- Multigen – Radio Frequency System
- PCD – Vertebroplasty
- Biopsy Kit – Vertebral biopsy kit
- Equipment (Core+Uht+System 6) – Set of electric motors and drills for surgery
- Sonopet Ultrasonic Aspirator – Ultrasonic suction and cutting system for tumors
- Cannula P. Block Kit 21 G of 100 and 150 mm, graduated, with echogenic tip, drug delivery tube and connection for conducting sensory and motor stimulus.
- Safe Block Kit, composed of two stimulable cannulas in addition to the Grid-X that allows less exposure to radiation for the doctor and patient.
- The procedures are accompanied by the BMS-50N Generator to perform sensory and motor stimuli.
- d.View discography
- Orthoss 3 and 7 G – Bioderivated Bone Matrix from purified mineral bovine bone, bone substitute.
- Bone graft – Hydroxyapatite in granules
- Surgitime PTFE membrane
- Parenchymal PIC
- External ventricular drainage (adult, neonatal and antimicrobial)
- Peritoneal ventricular drainage
- External Lumbar Drainage